21 October 2013

hats

I'm still amazed that someone who weighs less than eight pounds takes up so much time. I've been working on a sweater but I'm barely finished with the first sleeve (starting with the sleeve to avoid the sweater getting stuck in sleeve purgatory). It's easier to knit small, simple things right now. I managed to knit E. yet another hat this last week.

E. at 2 months in another new hat.
The pattern is Be Loving by Melissa Simpson. This is the newborn size, but she has a small head and I knit it with handspun that was probably more of an aran weight than a worsted. She'll grow into it. I'm on a hat kick, I think. I have this urge to knit all the baby hats in my Ravelry library. E. doesn't need 30 hats, but there are a few babies of friends on their way, so they may be getting hats.

Baby hats. Hats are easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment and I'll make sure it gets posted as soon as possible. I currently get so few comments that I moderate to avoid spamming.